Friday, August 11, 2006

MN Fringe Blog: My 8 year old's comments

My 8 year old's comments
Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 4:54 PM
Filed under kids fringe

Well, my 8 year old has now seen 4 shows this weekend. He would like to rate them. In order, from most favorite to least favorite-here are his picks.

1. The Prince of Fun! Presents the Adventures of Gallant Lad. I liked it because I got to participate with him. It was so hilarious. For example, everytime he introduces the princess he says "bllllllthp" for the first name.

2. Illinois Jane. A close second. Also hilarious. Just bring your kids they'll laugh out loud. I did.

3. Cinderella. I liked all of the funny stuff. It was different than I expected. I liked the "eye-pod" gag. The actors were also good.

4. Kill the Robot. I didn't like this one. It's way intense. I suggest only 13 year olds should see this. But I did like the part whenever one character said "time machine" music blasted. I thought the music was cool.

It's so great to be at the fringe because you might see some plays you'd love.

—Wendy Gennaula

EMAIL THIS POST

Recent Related Posts

Comments

Posted August 7, 2006 at 1:09 AM by Clint Jackson Baker (aka The Prince of Fun!)
Both your reviews are most kind. Thank you.

No comments: