Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Tommy is on my case because I haven't posted a blog entry for a long time. Life has been busy!

However, I did find this slide show on the NY Times website, which is very interesting.

Recently I've changed jobs. Wow--that takes a lot of time and effort to go through the whole process. The first two weeks have been busy, intense, and ultimately fun at the new place. I'm using technology that I haven't really had reason to do much work on since college.

One fringe benefit of the new place is a mile long walking trail through the woods around the building and parking lot. It is a bit bitter sweet, since we're moving to a new building in August. However, I hear that the new building will have walking trails as well--plus it is next to a public lake. Although there were many things about my old job I loved, the only walking you could do close to the building was through the business park in which it was located. Just blah buildings surrounded by blah parking lots.

I'll have to take pictures of the trails at my present building and post them.

No comments: